Sunday, November 06, 2005

Passing Through Time Lost

We dip and boogie through the contours of time
You write in your journal; I watch you through the corner of my eye
The sun illuminates a time half forgotten
If only I could walk the path of your emotive inner creations
The shadows of indigent generations weep for the world
Our eyes bore to each other's core as you catch my furtive glance
The echoes of what once was course through me
I inhale the perfume of your smile
The fire, the howls, the food, the worship, the sacrifice, the sweat, the laughter, the drums
The drums beat faster



As our chests touch.

3 Comments:

Blogger Anil said...

bit of a cipher this post...takes you all over the place but still nothing is revealed...but then it is talking about personal stuff I suppose...

I liked the dramatic ending...

6:55 PM  
Blogger . : A : . said...

Agree, the ending is very dramatic and steals the show. Liked the writing here.

10:06 AM  
Blogger ... said...

anil, .:a:. - Thanks.
The bumps and bruises of a relative novice...

3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home